THE PACKAGING STATION MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO MEET THE HIGHEST CERTIFICATION STANDARDS AND TO MEET THE MOST DEMANDING CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS THANKS TO ITS MODERN PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT.
A rigorous production process
- A modern pre-calibration system with colour and quality sorting,
- Cold rooms allowing to store in AC and normal cold,
- 4 automated and recent packaging lines,
- Recent flowpack allowing the packaging in bags (all formats: 1.5kgs, 2kgs…) mainly for supermarkets,
- A recent and modern laboratory.
Objective 2019: High Environmental Value (HVE), this certification is based not on objectives of means but objectives of results through biodiversity indicators and input management strategy (phytosanitary, fertilization, irrigation). It makes it possible to evaluate the environmental performance of an operation, to value work and good practices.
Our traceability system starts at harvest time. Upon receipt, each palox is identified by a traceability label and registered in our traceability software.
At the time of pre-calibration, an internal batch number is assigned. This batch number is the identity card of our products (this identification will allow us to trace the product’s journey throughout its lifetime).
This traceability allows us to quickly find the origin of each of our apples: their origin (site, plot), their variety, the date of harvest…